- 5 storage areas are easily adjustable in height and tilting
- The springy middle part, which is an important functional element in the treatment, is typical for the chirotherapy couch adapted from Dr. Sell, Neutrauchburg
- Head rest also in height adjustable
- The optional electric height-adjustment works soft and smooth via a foot switch
- Single lever chassis with smooth couch subsidence. Thanks to a especially developed castor system you can displace the couch also under load
- Easy adjustment of the head section via gas pen positive/negative
The must-have for every chirotherapist. This couch was developed in the early 50s in cooperation with Dr. Sell. Even today the function and the storage area are based on the imaginings of Dr. Sell. The technic was advanced and refined with considerable therapists in the course of years.
A special locking lever system submits the users a fast and easy adjustment of the 5 different postural areas. A special character is the springy middle part for particular treatments. The chest part is mounted folding and the head section can be adjusted in height and tilting.
For occasionally chirotherapeutic treatments the basic model is quite sufficient. However, if the couch should be used more often, we recommend the electric height-adjustable version, because this version is not only sparing your back but can also be used versatile in your practice.
This product is available in more than 20 colours.
Options as for example a second foot switch, special width and upholstery, lock chock for nose slot or chassis are available on request.